The RIF announces the extension of the deadlines for submission of proposals for the Business Innovation Support Programmes as follows:
- Creation and Initial Development of Startups with International Orientation (Pre-Seed): 15 May 2020, 13:00
- Development of Internationally Competitive Innovative Products and Services from Start-Ups (Seed): 8 May 2020, 13:00
- Development and Promotion of Internationally Competitive Innovative Products and Services by Existing Enterprises (Innovate): 30 April 2020, 13:00
"The revised Call Announcements to these Programmes, which record the extension of the deadline, are posted on the IRIS Portal.
To support business participation in business innovation programs, RIF will hold a webinar on March 31 at 10am. The webinar is addressed both to enterprises that have submitted unsuccessful proposals during the first call, as well as enterprises interested in submitting proposals for the second call. The main purpose of the webinar is to create a dialogue on the Second Phase of the Evaluation process with the participation of evaluators who participated in the evaluation during the first call, as well as to provide more complete information on the requirements and specific objectives of the Programmes, with the aim of Submission of high quality Proposals that will best meet the targeting of the Programmes. More information on eligibility and login details will be announced within the next few days.
The budgets available for the second deadline for proposals submission are as follows:
- Programme: Innovate, Budget: € 5,000,000
- Programme: Seed, Budget: € 5,000,000
- Programme: Pre-Seed, Budget: € 2,000,000
The revised Invitations to these Programmes, including the extended deadlines and the updated budgets, will be posted on the IRIS Portal.
* Important Note: Any new measures for the coronavirus will be considered and relevant updates will follow.”