Capabilities of customer data Storage, Analysis, Evaluation, localisation and processing.
General Specifications/ Capabilities:
- The Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) includes functional and ready to use database. The database includes detailed customer characteristics description/ categorisation, contact data and client relation dynamics capabilities.
- Customer Management, Registration History, Customer Requirements History, electronic dispatch of information between departments, and contact/ communication planning.
- Actions Planning and Management, time co-ordination, Reminder and Work Management Systems.
- Supply Chain Management, including new supply points and distribution according to specified supply chain.
- Planning and automation of the execution and monitoring/ management of mass/ targeted Marketing activities.
- Commercial processes Management involving project/ customer involvement, development and maintenance of processes regulations that involve Customer Relations Management and bind activities with specific actions.
- Full e shop interface capability.