Business Consultant Associates
Involvement in projects dealing with the review of clients’ mission, formation of value proposition, determination of strategic focus/ differentiation as well as stakeholders’ requirements. Also, the definition, design, development, and deployment of realistic measures for improvement. Assist the team with identifying major issues faced by our clients and generate hypotheses against those issues. Develop conclusions and strategic recommendations, write reports, and assist with client presentations. Identify needs/ opportunities for the services we provide for current and/ or new clients and business sectors. Develop competencies in the areas of basic consulting provision, high performance in projects assigned, and organisation strategy.
Basic Qualifications (Required):
- Aptitude to understand, appreciate and continuously implement defined Quality Control Procedures.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Bachelor degree in Business or a related field.
- Language Skills:
- Greek: Native proficiency.
- English: Professional working proficiency.
- Experience in preparing structured/ methodical, documented:
- Business Plans,
- Marketing Plans/ Programmes.
- Corporate Finance Knowledge.
- Experience with Adobe PDF and Microsoft Office, including creating accurate spreadsheets in Excel and presentations in PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and appreciation of Information and Communication Technologies tools.
- Ability to identify and comprehend Operations Management Procedures in different organisations and sectors.
Additional Qualifications (Will provide advantage):
- Postgraduate Business degree is an advantage.
- Experience in applying T.Q.M. principles.
- Experience in preparing Business Plans/ Feasibility Studies as part of applications for Subsidy Schemes.
- Market Research Experience.