The RIF have announced a series of actions to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic and to stop its effects.
Please click, here, to view the full announcement.
The series of measures includes reference to the Announcement of New Calls for Proposals within the Framework of the RESTART 2016-2020 Programmes.
According to the announcement "During the forthcoming period it is planned to re-announce the following Calls for Proposals with a total budget of € 13.81 million. Details for the allocation of the budget will be announced in separate Calls:
- INNOVATION VOUCHERS / ΚΟΥΠΟΝΙΑ ΚΑΙΝΟΤΟΜΙΑΣ
- HORIZON 2020 – 2nd OPPORTUNITY / ΟΡΙΖΟΝΤΑΣ 2020 – 2η ΕΥΚΑΙΡΙΑ
- INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATION-DUAL TARGETING INTERNATIONAL/USA
- BILATERAL COLLABORATIONS/ ΔΙΑΚΡΑΤΙΚΕΣ ΣΥΝΕΡΓΑΣΙΕΣ
- EXCELLENCE HUBS / ΝΗΣΙΔΕΣ ΑΡΙΣΤΕΙΑΣ, και
- RESEARCH IN ENTERPRISES / ΕΡΕΥΝΑ ΣΤΙΣ ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΕΙΣ»